Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2009

Time is running so fast. And now it is already middle of March.

It is about a year I wrote nothing in here: "Cheras to Whereever".

Last year.2009 was a hectic year.a wonderful moment of my life.further study.get married.and try to settle many things.

My wedding photo : after akad nikah ceremony :)
June 5, 2009
Pasir Mas. Kelantan



Cambodia, Phenom Pehn
Middle of June 2009.

We treat Phenom Pehn as our honeymoon. very interesting place to explore.the culture.the people. and the place itself.
It is far from my imagination.it is beyond me. be there and feel it by yourself. and these will answer many questions.


What i can say is, some people are very lucky. they got everything without doing nothing.


I love foods. but I afraid to try all the food served here.

This is very short trip. I hope I can be there again. although we were being cheated every time and everywhere.

No comments: